01 June 2015

100 things that make me happy!

Today I will be doing the 100 things that make me happy challenge/blog post/tag thing! I saw this at Hello Bubblegum, and decided to give it a shot myself:

Blogging. Friends. Chocolate. Sweets. Beaches. Swimming pools. Going on holiday. Reading. Family. New clothes. Birthday. School breaks. Summer days. Flowers. Drama. Drawing. Rocky road. Baking. Eating. Sitting down after you've been walking around for ages. My name. My blog design. Reading other people's blogs. Daydreaming about changing the world. Writing. Going on Instagram and finding lots of new posts. Getting a new email. Sims. Going on the Wii. Going on walks after the sunset. Restaurants. Computers. Winning. New notebooks. Nutella. Saturdays. Starry nights. A drink of water after you've been thirsty for ages. Ice-cream vans. Carousels. The cool guy emoji:

Credited: http://www.timsackett.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/emoji-430x431.png


Eating together as a family. Presents. Mail in the post. Parties. Cute toddler babies. Disney Channel. Taylor Swift. Theatre. Dolly mixture. TV. Getting Wi-Fi. My hamster. Animals. Cycling. New episodes of your favourite TV show. Victoria sponge. Helping people. Picnics. Chocolate-chip brioche. Being inspired. Having a great story idea. Going on the iPad. Baby Lips. The letter z. Being right. Randomness. Competitions. Scrapbooks. Sunshine. Rivers. Domino's Pizza. Colour. Games. Monopoly. The Game Of Life. Coding. Friday. Deals. The word Creativity. Even more chocolate. Peyton List. Zara. New Look. Fairs. Doodling. Books. Vouchers. Raffles. Knowing I've done something good. Being happy! Doing this! Being myself. Craziness. The word unique (and the meaning of it). Breakfast in bed. Decorations. Honey. Listening to music. The idea of true love.

Yay! I did it! And well done if you read through all that! Remember to always be happy!

11 comments:

  1. Nice article. The things that make me happy are a full fridge, a healthy family and a nest egg bank balance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I really enjoyed reading xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That emoji makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this! I really like finding bloggers! It gives me so much inspiration to write more. I'm a new blogger

    Galaxy

    Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I am with you on drinking water when you're thirsty. It's seriously so rejuvenating & soothing. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza is definitely a happy thing! Loved your post! :D
    Brittany - www.hellobubblegum.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brittany! And pizza is just amazing!

      Delete
  7. Great post! What's your Instagram, mine is emily_ardron123

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)