14 July 2015

Presenting: The Guardian children's book longlist

Okay, so I LOVE reading. I think you should know that by now! Today I'm presenting the Guardian children's fiction book prize 2015 longlist (the GCFBP2015L)! I'm currently reading one of the books (The Lie Tree), but the rest I haven't read!

- Five Children On The Western Front
by Kate Saunders
published by Faber


 
- My Name's Not Friday
by Jon Walter
published by David Fickling Books




- An Island Of Our Own
by Sally Nicholls
published by Scholastic



- The Lie Tree
by Frances Hardinge
published by Macmillan



- El Deafo
by Cece Bell
published by Amulet Books



- A Song For Ella Grey
by David Almond
published by Hodder



- All the Bright Places
by Jennifer Niven
published by Penguin Books



- Apple and Rain
by Sarah Crossan
published by Bloomsbury

 
For a little summary of the book as well, go to The Guardian Children's Book Site article here. I think Apple And Rain and An Island Of Our Own, sound most appealing to me - but they all sound great! I'll be trying to read these all soon (so watch out for some reviews)!!!!!

Have you read any of these books? What were your thoughts?


(All photographs are off The Guardian Children's Book Site post here, and are said there to be PR images.)


5 comments:

  1. These all look really good! I haven't read any of them before ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I am LOVING the new design!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading as well! I haven't read any of those, but now I know what to read next, thank you haha:) And your blog template is soo cute! How do you make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Bookworms forever *virtual fistbump*

      And my template is designed by the ever amazing Nicole Rose Designs (the link to her website is at the bottom of my blog)!

      Delete

thanks for commenting!:)