20 November 2017

Top Photography From My Camera Roll

Hola Lexicans! So lately, I've been really getting into my photography, and on the way to Blackpool a few weeks ago, I was going through the camera roll on my phone and I realised I have a lot of photos, that I really like but that are just a little random (as in there's not enough of one topic for me to have a whole blog post dedicated to it, but I want to share it with you further than just through an Instagram post), so I have rounded up a randomly organised collection of some of my favourite photos taken on my phone. I do actually have a camera, and use my dad's regularly as well, but these are photos just on my phone (if you'd like a part 2, where I show my camera photos, let me know!).

on a port in France!

driving to our main destination in France


A diner we stopped off at on our way to Las Vegas:)

Vegas babyyyy;)

streets of Blackpool

whoosh, bang, pop!

loved the warm lighting that day and all of a sudden I was obsessed with photographing guitars aha

So those are just some of my favourite photographs I found when scrolling through my camera roll. I actually really love some of these! What do you think? Which are your favourites? I'll be back soon with another Christmassy themed post:)

Xxx

9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful photos! Lovely post :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite one has the be the one taken in the car. I don't know why, but the colors and composition make it a lot more interesting than you think it is at first glance!

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I like the one with the bubble/sparkle/firework/whatever that is one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nabila! And ahah it's fireworks - I love that one too.

      Delete
  4. I want to go to France so badly! I've never been to Europe, but I need to do that one day in the future. I also really like the fire/sparkle one, I don't know, it kind of reminds me of Christmas actually!
    I just ran across your blog and it is so cute <3 I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love France - I definitely hope you get the chance to visit one day in the future. And actually I totally get what you mean:)

      Thanks for stopping by!
      Lexie x

      Delete
  5. Really beautiful photos! Loving the fifth and sixth ones.

    yuki, solivagantic

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!:)